Sunday, June 10, 2007

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my very first blog. I will be abroad this summer in the Netherlands, and I figured this is as good an excuse as any to set up a blog. This way, I won't have to write long, impersonal emails copied to many people who will probably stop reading by the end of the summer anyway. You can keep updated with stories, adventures, awkward moments, and all associated photos right here!

So, summer has officially started and I leave in a week. Until then, enjoy the weather, and I'll catch up on the other side of the pond!

-Chelsea

1 comment:

Amy Richer said...

What a fabulous idea! It will be such a treat "watching" you during your summer adventure!
We experienced late sunsets when visiting Matt in Copenhagen. It takes some getting used to. Enjoy yourself and be safe. We love you!
Amy